Thursday, May 4, 2017

A Kinkster Couple Fantasize About the Waitstaff

Bartender: “Here you go!”

My Wife: “Thank you.”

[pause]

Me: “I really want to spank our bartender.”

My Wife: “Oh, God! Me, too!

Me: “I bet she kicks her feet during it.”

Her: “I love when they do that.”

Me: “And you could hold her in place with one hand, she’s so petite.”

Her: “Stop!”

Me: “I so married the right woman.”

One Night Later...

Waitress: “Enjoy!”

My Wife: “Thank you.”

[pause]

Me: “I don’t want to spank our waitress.”

Her: “No?”

Me: “I want to flog her.”

Her: “Oh. Oh, yes. It’s the back, isn’t it?”

Me: “All tall and lean.”

Her: “I love flogging backs that are all tall and lean.”

Me: “I bet her shoulder blades show just enough for targeting, too.”

Her: “Let’s eat fast and order something else so she’ll come back.”

One Night Later...

My Wife: “Eating at home feels so vanilla now.”

Me: [*sigh*]

2 comments:

  1. At least you're not one of those sad couples who sit there chewing and don't talk to one another.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only when our smartphones are in our hands.

      Delete