Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Obligatory Kinky Superbowl Commercial Post

I am not a football fan. In fact, I didn’t know this past Sunday was the Superbowl until, well, this past Sunday. The last time I can remember even giving the NFL any real attention at all was during the Michael Vick days. Because dogs.

Even now, I couldn’t tell you which team won. Though I gather a come-from-behind victory was involved, and that the half-time show again honked off a big chunk of people, if apparently not the chunk I would have expected given Lady Gaga on the stage. 2017, man. It’s enough to make a person nostalgic for a good wardrobe malfunction.

At some point, I even stopped paying attention to the commercials. Fortunately, paltego over at Femdom Resource was paying enough attention to flag a certain T-Mobile ad:


Personally, I like the second one even more, if only because my first job was as a phone rep on a 1-800-number customer service line:


I still remember a lot of callers from those days. And not one of them ever treated me like that.

Unfortunately.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought I remembered you calling back in the day! The supervisor *will* get back to you, I promise!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! Glad you enjoyed the commercials. I always liked Kristen from when she used to be on the daily show years ago.

    -paltego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. And the Carly Foulkes motorcycle ads pushed my buttons, too.

      Delete