Friday, November 11, 2016

When Gaming and a Uniform Fetish Collide

Five reasons I’m playing Star Trek Online again:


And five more:


I’ve caught myself spending endless amounts of late-night time these last few weeks tweaking the uniforms of both crews to achieve maximum uniform fetish pervosity. And just stopping to soak up the occasional random, unexpected kink charge from an NPC:


Or the same from other online players, though in that case while also trying to angle my own avatar so I can at least pretend not to be staring:


The space battles in the newly released console version look glorious on the big HD flat screen, too. It’s still a game to be played, after all. And sometimes you just need to blow the hell out of a strike force of Klingon battlecruisers and Romulan warbirds.


Bonus terrified Original Series-type Klingon, just because:

No comments:

Post a Comment