Thursday, March 31, 2016

“What You Really Want”

A Femdom Mind-Control Short Short...

You have no idea what you’re asking for.

This will change everything. We won’t be the same people we are now. Everything will be different.

But that’s what you want, isn’t it?

You want the fantasy. You want the dreams that keep you awake at night. You want me to fill that need deep inside yourself, no matter what it will actually mean for us. Or for you.

Or for me.

I never should have told you about my past, because now you see a chance to have everything you feel you’ve been missing. But I’ve already lived this. I know the reality of what you say you want. I know the consequences of giving your mind to someone else, and what having that kind of control can do to a person.

I know what having that kind of power did to me, before.

You think that I’m strong, but I’m not. I wouldn’t be able to stop myself, not again.

I would own you. I would use you. I would do things you can’t even imagine, and you would worship instead of love me. No one would be able to save you.

And no one would be able to save me. Not from myself. Not this time.

But that’s what you really want, isn’t it?

Tell me that’s what you really want.

Tell me.

...From Succubus 2.0.

2 comments: