Friday, March 4, 2016

Found on My Hard Drive

I am a notorious and unrepentant right-clicker. An image pushes my kink buttons, I right-click. An image makes me laugh, I right-click.

Right-click, save. Right-click, save. Right-click, right-click, right-click, repeat.

Which means I have hundredsif not thousandsof unsorted images in various folders on my hard drive, many of which I end up completely forgetting about until I stumble across them again while looking for something else entirely.

Like this one:


I'd love to give credit to the original photographer, or the blog, Tumblr, Instagram, or Twitter account where I found this, if I could only remember. (I am a kinkster of a certain age, after all.)

Either way, thank you, whoever you were. Because you've made my day twice now, first then (whenever that was) and again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment